What is Medical Ozone?
MEDICAL OZONE IS THE ANTIDOTE TO OXIDATIVE STRESS.
This therapeutic super oxygen is created by exposing 100% pure oxygen to a spark in a special generator. It is similar to the ozone in the air after a lightning storm, however, it is purer since it is produced with 100% medical grade oxygen. The extra electron on the oxygen molecule acts to destroy invaders, neutralize toxins, modulate the immune system, which allows regeneration of troubled systems.
Some doctors of integrative medicine say that medical ozone is safer than aspirin. It has been used in Europe for decades with remarkable efficacy for the regeneration and rejuvenation of patients who want to feel better.
The beauty of this therapy is that it is so easy and so versatile to administer. If you have an antibiotic resistant bacterial infection, medical ozone may be your only answer.
If you don’t like having an IV placed, you may receive an almost equivalent dosage of medical ozone in an ozone sauna or by insufflation.
Testimony: A patient came in with a painful, hot, swollen leg after a biopsy of a benign lesion on the back of his knee. He was considering going to the emergency room for IV antibiotics but decided to try the medical ozone therapy first. After his first session he greatly improved, he then continued with a second session to help heal it completely. Our patient was able to avoid an emergency room visit as well as IV antibiotics.
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Destroy most bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Stimulate the immune system and production of white blood cells
- Inhibit the growth of viruses
- Decrease inflammation
- Destroy abnormal cells
- Enhance energy production
- Increase the body’s antioxidant system
- Enhance the elasticity of red blood cells
- Clear arterial blockages
- Degrade petrochemicals
Here’s a list of the IV’s and their benefits, that we provide in our office daily:
- MAH (Major Autohemotherapy): A safe and effective treatment, MAH enhances the cell biology of the patient through the interaction of blood with pure ozone. This type of ozone therapy has a healing effect on the body and promotes general wellness.
- UBI (ultraviolet Blood Irradiation): Ultraviolet Blood Treatment is a simple intravenous therapy in which a small amount of blood is drawn from a patient’s body through an ultraviolet light emitting machine and then reintroduced to their system. The UV light acts as a cell cleanser killing bacteria and viruses in the bloodstream.
- MAH with UBI (Major Autohemotherapy): MAH, or major autohemotherapy, combined with ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) acts as non-specific, immune-stimulant therapy. IV Ozone-UBI is a new treatment technique that utilizes two oxidative treatments: Major autohemotherapy and ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI).
- Pre/Post Operation IV: Insufficient nutrition impairs wound healing and might leave surgical patients more susceptible to post-operative complications. By providing optimal IV nutritional supplementation before and after surgery can possibly improve your surgical outcome
- Vitamin C 25G to 125G: High-dose vitamin C IV therapy is used to, improve your skin texture and make it glow. Boost your immune system to fight stress, flu, colds, and low energy. Protect cell structures – DNA, protein, and collagen – from oxyradicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) – antioxidant properties.
- Hydration fluids IV: Include normal saline, 5% dextrose solutions dissolved in water, and Lactated Ringer’s solutions. These are used for dehydration caused by electrolyte imbalances as well as fluid loss from diarrhea and vomiting. Hydration fluids can be an add-on to your IV’s.
- Myer’s Cocktail: Consists of magnesium, calcium, B vitamins, and vitamin C, has been found to be effective against acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders.
- EDTA Chelation: Chelation therapy consists of intravenous injections of an amino acid whose generic name is EDTA. It removes toxic metals from the blood stream like lead, mercury, and excess iron and calcium deposit.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA): is a powerful antioxidant that works with the mitochondria — the body’s energy powerhouses — to boost metabolism, prevent inflammation, eliminate toxins and reverse some of the oxidant (free radical) damage related to aging. Our bodies naturally synthesize this compound but only in small amounts. A boost of alpha-lipoic acid from Bounce Hydration can give your body the nutrients it needs to stay well and for you to feel better.
- Glutathione push Add-on to IV: It is a crucial in preventing premature aging of our bodies. It helps the body detoxify from within the cells. Glutathione is an extremely powerful antioxidant that is key to almost all body functions, including: Improving immune function and helping to fight disease. Lightening and brightening skin by erasing hyper-pigmentation and inhibiting melanin production in cells. While also helping to reduce inflammation. This is an Add-on to an IV Infusion only and includes 1,000mg of Glutathione.