While thinning hair is often perceived as a “normal” life experience for men, hair loss in women is much less discussed, and few women are prepared for it.
Hair loss affects millions worldwide, and senior women are especially vulnerable to this problem. At Integrative Medicine of Idaho, we are committed to providing effective solutions for hair restoration. Our clinic, located in Boise and led by the experienced Dr. Mary, offers the cutting-edge Alma TED system for powerful hair restoration results.
However, choosing the right hair restoration provider can be overwhelming, especially when dealing with embarrassing hair loss. That's why we're here to help!
How to Choose a Good Hair Restoration Doctor
Here are some tips to help you choose a hair restoration provider for senior women:
- There is no shortage of providers and products that will try to magically fix your hair loss problems, but you should look for a product or provider that addresses the underlying reason behind your sudden hair loss.
- While efficacy is ultimately the key, you may also consider the restoration process itself. Is it quick? What are the potential side effects? Does the method match up with your current state/magnitude of hair loss?
- Look for someone who has the appropriate qualifications. Are they board certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine? Is the treatment provider an MD with the experience to medically assess the root cause of your hair loss? What have past patients shared about their experiences?
- Consider the consultation process. A good hair restoration doctor should offer a comprehensive consultation process, including a thorough examination of your hair and scalp, a discussion of your goals and concerns, and a detailed treatment plan tailored to your needs.
The Alma TED Difference for Senior Women
The Alma TED treatment is a fantastic option for older women who have begun noticing changes in their hair’s strength or volume.
- The advantage of the Alma TED is that it’s acoustic waves can stimulate the scalp, increase blood flow, and open up the skin which is then treated with the serum, which is stronger than typical over-the-counter products thanks to it’s copper peptides, so you are giving your follicles a much better chance of restarting those weakening follicles.
- The most popular over-the-counter medications, like Rogaine, contain minoxidil which has been shown to only marginally restore hair health. Copper peptides in the TED serum have been shown to increase the size of hair follicles and the strands themselves. The copper peptides soothe and counteract the scalp irritation that is common with minoxidil.
- The Alma TED is a vastly more affordable option compared to surgery like a hair transplant.
- Previous patients of the Alma TED have seen phenomenal results compared to other non-surgical hair restoration options.
Experience Dr. Mary’s Integrative Approach to Hair Restoration
If you're struggling with hair loss, consider Alma TED ultrasound hair restoration for a painless, non-invasive solution. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more about how we can help you achieve your hair restoration goals!
Integrative Medicine of Idaho offers so much more! One of the major benefits of choosing an integrative doctor like Dr. Mary for hair restoration is that patients have the option to maximize their results by investigating other issues in the body that might be causing hair loss. For example, hormone imbalances or nutrient deficiencies can contribute to hair loss. By addressing these underlying issues, patients can achieve peak wellness and see better results from their hair restoration treatment.
Don't wait any longer to regain confidence and feel good about your appearance!